Are you intimidated by loud and aggressive Atheists on the internet? Do they corner you with radical theories and an encyclopedic knowledge of useless historical trivia? Have they even bullied you into doubting your faith?
Well, the great news is that you can stop this from happening to you by following the simple steps below!
Here are some of the most common questions Atheists use to “stump” the faithful:
• What verifiable, peer-reviewed scientific proof is there that God exists?
• Why doesn’t God perform a miracle and grant all humanity health and salvation?
• If God is omnipotent, why does evil exist in the world?
• Which religion is the one true religion?
• Is the Earth really only 6,000 years old?
• Explain dinosaurs!
The key to arguing with an Atheist is to avoid stooping to their level. You must keep your head up, fully in the light of glory. Don’t ever get down in the muck of their dangerous doublespeak and false philosophical logical fallacies. The amazing news is that you need not bother addressing any of the above questions head on. Instead, you take an inspiring and surprising route!
Whether you’re on Facebook or Twitter, Reddit or Snapchat, you can lead an Atheist to the wisdom of the Bible by showing them the beauty of your faith. Through careful study, we have learned one weird trick that works 100% of the time when dealing with nonbelievers. It either opens their hearts to God or prevents them from hassling your further.
Our special trick is an empowering combination of three crucial passages from the Bible. By prayer and hope, we were given the gift of this incredible insight and now we can share it with you! The unique ingredients to this spiritual formula are: Psalm 23, Ecclesiastes 3 and Revelation 21.
With each question or insult an Atheist throws your way, respond with the verses below, starting at number one. No additional commentary is needed! Simply work your way down the list with these God-given words and the Atheist will be so dumbfounded and troubled by your earnestness, he’ll be helpless! By God’s hand, each verse you post will be the perfect response to the Atheist’s irate queries. The Atheist will then try to answer these messages, but his faithlessness will offer no escape from your bold truths. At first, he’ll be angry, then sarcastic and maybe even scientific, but by #30 he will abandon his pretensions and appreciate the beauty of the Biblical love you have shared.
Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but some day your “Atheist” friend may even return with a sincere interest in Jesus Christ and YOUR prayers!
1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
7) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
8) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
9) A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
10) A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
11) A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
12) A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
13) A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
14) A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
15) What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?
16) I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.
17) He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
18) I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.
19) And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.
20) I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.
21) That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
22) And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.
23) I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.
24) I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
25) For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.
26) All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.
27) Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
28) Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
29) He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
30) But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars–they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.
Good luck and no matter what happens, your faith will remain intact. And that’s guaranteed!